Relationships are a joke.
I'm done trying to be in one, I give up, and no I dont even feel like a quitter.
I feel like I escaped!!!!
Fuck the crying, the waiting, the wishing that the fight would end, fuck being considerate, fuck the moments of silent, fuck the being home before the sun is up, fuck the courtesy calls, fuck the breaksfast and the little things to remember, fuck the sharing of joyful moments, the happy dreams, the future, fuck being afraid of living life alone, fuck growing old with eachother, fuck family vacations, photos, and overrated weddings, fuck meeting ur parents, ur friends and coworkers, fuck sharing the remote and the mirror (sidenote: just move!!!!!!) fuck dinner and the movie, fuck the house, the two cars, the fence, and the 2.5 kids, fuck relationships, fuck u!
Now hand me a pair of six inche stilettos and let me diva my way out...
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment